All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.26Trending at £4.34
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £4.44Trending at £4.85
- £4.45Trending at £5.62
- £6.95Trending at £7.48
- £7.40Trending at £8.48
- £6.33Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionBefore the creation of the Agora as a civic center in the 7th century B.C., the region northwest of the Acropolis was a vast cemetery. Over 150 ancient burial places have been found by excavators, and a few of the more remarkable are described here.
- Author(s)Sara A. Immerwahr
- PublisherAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Date of Publication01/01/1973
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleExcavations of the Athenian Agora Picture Book
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 13
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican School of Classical Studies at Athens
- Content Noteb/w figs
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementVolume XIII ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.