CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assesses current research on infant psychology and the relationship between cognitive development and future achievement.
- Author BiographySabina Pauen is a Professor of Psychology at the University of Heidelberg. Her work focuses on early brain maturation and cognitive development.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Jacobs Foundation Series on Adolescence
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySabina M. Pauen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.