CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionEarly Childhood Qualitative Research presents a collection of studies and essays that represent the work being done in early childhood qualitative studies.
- Author BiographyAmos Hatch is Professor of Theory and Practice in Teacher Education at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleChanging Images of Early Childhood
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn Amos Hatch
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.