All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionExplores key issues in early childhood studies from a social science perspective, exploring how social science can offer explanations to many aspects of human behaviour.
- Author BiographyEwan Ingleby is Senior Lecturer in the School of Social Sciences and Law at Teesside University, UK, where he teaches on the Education MA and PhD, and the Early Childhood Studies BA.
- Author(s)Ewan Ingleby
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.