All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores issues such as the range, nature, and importance of pre-school and Key Stage 1 science experiences. This book considers the development of scientific skills, conceptual understanding and attitudes in young children, through observation, exploration, and creative activities. It is aimed at trainee and practicing primary school teachers.
- Author BiographyJane Johnston is a senior lecturer in primary science education at the Nottingham Trent University, where she is involved in primary initial teacher training and in-service science education. Formerly she was a primary classroom practitioner, working with children from 5 to 11 years of age. She has a particular interest in the development of scientific attitudes and their effect on the development of scientific skills and concepts.
- Author(s)Jane Johnston
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleExploring Primary Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date22/06/2005
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight240 g
- Width136 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.