All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in 1489 near Gap, France, Guillaume Farel (1489-1565) was an important first-generation French-speaking Reformer and one of the most influential early leaders of the Reform movement. Reminding us that the Genevan Reformation does not begin and end with John Calvin, this book provides an introduction to Farel.
- Author BiographyJason Zuidema is Lecturer in Theological Studies at the Faculty of Arts and Sciences at Concordia University, Canada. Theodore Van Raalte is a Ph.D. student at Calvin Theological Seminary, Michigan, USA.
- Author(s)Jason Zuidema,Theodore Van Raalte
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2011
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleSt Andrews Studies in Reformation History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Euan Cameron,Professor Bruce Gordon,Dr. Bridget Heal,Professor Roger A. Mason,Professor Amy Nelson Burnett,Dr. Andrew Pettegree,Professor Kaspar Von Greyerz,Professor Alec Ryrie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.