CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionPlacing the globalization process in historical context, this work studies this topic through the experiences of the two most populous states of the Western Hemisphere - Brazil and the USA. It highlights the different consequences that are incorporated into the world economy for these states.
- Author BiographyJOHN DEWITT is Adjunct Professor of Geography at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)John W. DeWitt
- Date of Publication30/01/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight501 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.