All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionTimothy Gantz traces the development of each myth in narrative form and summarizes the written and visual evidence in which the specific details of the story appear.
- Author BiographyTimothy Gantz is professor of classics at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Timothy Gantz
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.