Consider these sponsored items
- £86.98Was:£95.00Free postage
- £60.39Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £6.48Trending at £7.82
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.14
- £13.77Trending at £15.94
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £7.97Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering material as diverse as the Homeric poems, laws inscribed in stone on the island of Crete, and the philosophical prose of Heraclitus, Early Greek Relative Clauses considers the uses and histories of different relative clause types, particularly those found in early Greek.
- Author BiographyPhilomen Probert is University Lecturer in Classical Philology and Linguistics at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Wolfson College.
- Author(s)Philomen Probert
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- Language(s)English & Greek, Ancient (to 1453)
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note14 black and white illustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.