All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.16Trending at £35.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
- £42.41Trending at £64.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the styles and contexts of portrait statues produced during the early Hellenistic age.
- Author BiographyPeter Schultz is assistant professor of art history at Concordia College. He is the co-editor of Aspects of Ancient Greek Cult: Ritual, Context, Iconography and the author of several articles on Athenian sculpture. Ralf von den Hoff is Chair of the Archaeological Institute of the University of Freiburg in Breisgau. He is the author of Philosphenportrats des Fruh- und Hochhellenismus and numerous articles on Greek art.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPeter Schultz,Ralf von den Hoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.