CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.39Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionGives early education directors and trainers staff-development tools for linking state standards with best practices.
- Author BiographyGaye Gronlund, MA, is an early childhood education consultant in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is also the author of Make Early Learning Standards Come Alive, and Focused Early Learning. She and coauthor Marlyn James also coauthored Focused Observations. Marlyn James is an education and early childhood professor at Flathead Valley Community College in Kalispell, Montana. She and coauthor Gaye Gronlund also coauthored Focused Observations.
- Author(s)Gaye Gronlund,Marlyn James
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.