CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and concise account of the relationship between aesthetics and philosophy in Europe during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries and the development of aesthetics as a discipline in its own right.
- Author BiographyJ. Colin McQuillan is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at St Mary's Unversity. He is the co-editor, with Joseph Tanke, of the Bloomsbury Anthology of Aesthetics (2012).
- Author(s)J. Colin McQuillan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- Series TitleGlobal Aesthetic Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width149 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.