All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Developments in Psychoanalysis Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMarianne Leuzinger-Bohleber,Robert N. Emde
- Author BiographyRobert Newcomb Emde, MD, is Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry, University of Colorado School of Medicine, and currently consults at the Centers for American Indian and Native Alaskan Health at the Colorado School of Public Health. As an early childhood researcher and psychoanalyst, he was a member of the US committee that wrote the guidelines for Early Head Start and was a leader in its seventeen-site national RCT that initiated that program. He is a Past President of the Society for Research in Child Development, and serves as Honorary President of the World Association for Infant Mental Health, as well as on the Board of Directors of Zero To Three: The National Center for Infants, Toddlers and Families. Marianne Leuzinger-Bohleber is a training analyst in the German Psychoanalytical Association, former Chair of the Research Subcommittees for Conceptual Research, and a member of the Swiss Psychoanalytical Society. She is Vice Chair of the Research Board of the International Psychoanalytical Association, Full Professor for Psychoanalysis at the University of Kassel, and head Director of the Sigmund Freud Institute, Frankfurt/Main. Her main research fields include epistemology and methods of clinical and empirical research in psychoanalysis, interdisciplinary discourse with embodied cognitive science, educational sciences, and modern German literature.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.