All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive guide to the indexing of periodical literature from the 16th century until the end of the 19th century. It lists and describes titles in a wide range of disciplines and includes indexes published prior to 1900 that are restricted to periodicals.
- Author BiographyRobert Balay(B.A. Macalester College, St. Paul, Minn.; M.A., University of Minnesota; M.S.L.S., Columbia University) has been Reference Editor at Choice magazine for the past fifteen years, but is now semi-retired. He edited the eleventh edition of the esteemed Guide to Reference Books, as well as the supplement to the tenth edition. He was Head of Reference, Yale University Libraries, from 1968 through 1985.
- Author(s)Robert Balay
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight499 g
- Width143 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.