All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive theological analysis of leading early Quakers' work, offers fresh insights into what they were really saying.
- Author BiographyStephen W. Angell is Geraldine Leatherock Professor of Quaker Studies at the Earlham School of Religion. He recently co-edited The Oxford Handbook of Quaker Studies (with Pink Dandelion) and Black Fire: African American Quakers on Spirituality and Human Rights (with Harold D. Weaver, Jr and Paul Kriese). Pink Dandelion is Professor of Quaker Studies at the University of Birmingham and Honorary Research Fellow at Lancaster University. He also directs the Woodbrooke Centre for Postgraduate Quaker Studies. He has written and edited numerous publications on Quakerism, including The Oxford Handbook of Quaker Studies (with Stephen W. Angell) and An Introduction to Quakerism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDr. Pink Dandelion,Stephen W. Angell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.