All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £11.04
- £24.21Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book covers the crucial role that chemistry has played in the growth and development of railways in Britain.
- Author BiographyColin A Russell is Emeritus Professor at the Open University. John A Hudson, now retired, was formerly a Senior Lecturer in Chemistry and is author of one book and numerous articles on the history of chemistry.
- Author(s)Colin A. Russell,John Hudson
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.