All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £2.81Trending at £3.56
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.99Trending at £9.72
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the artistic dialogue between the two great north Asian cultural centres of Tibet and China, commencing as early as the 9th century, through to the 15th century. It features illustrations with many objects and bases its findings on translations of indigenous Tibetan, Chinese and Central Asian inscriptions.
- Author BiographyHeather Stoddard has been head of Tibetan studies in the National Institute for Oriental Languages & Civilisations in Paris since 1977. She studied Tibetan & Chinese in London & Paris, and has frequented Asia, including India, Nepal, Japan, China, Mongolia and especially the Tibetan world since the mid-1960s. She has published articles on a wide range of subjects and has made contributions to numerous international conferences and exhibition catalogues.
- Author(s)Heather Stoddard
- PublisherOrchid Press Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintOrchid Press Publishing Limited
- Content Note1
- Weight815 g
- Width215 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.