All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionCombines new research and fresh ideas to incorporate healthy eating into children's lives.
- Author BiographyKarrie Kalich, assistant professor of health sciences at Keene State College, is a registered dietitian and earned her PhD from the Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition. She is devoted to conducting community-based research aimed at helping children develop healthy eating habits in an effort to prevent childhood obesity. Dottie Bauer, EdD, is a professor of early childhood education at Keene State College. She has experience as a preschool teacher and an academic background in early childhood, special education, and human development. Deirdre McPartlin, MEd, is the academic program coordinator at Keene State University's Child Development Center. She has a background in preschool and kindergarten teaching and has been a child care administrator.
- Author(s)Deirdre McPartlin,Dorothy Bauer,Karrie Kalich
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.