All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the continuity between the documented stages in the history of Latin and its development into Romance.
- Author BiographyJ. N. Adams, CBE FBA, is an Emeritus Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford, an Honorary Fellow of Brasenose College, Oxford and an Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Manchester. He was awarded the Kenyon Medal for Classical Studies of the British Academy in 2009. Nigel Vincent, FBA MAE, is Professor Emeritus of General and Romance Linguistics at the University of Manchester. He has held visiting appointments at the Universities of Pavia and Rome III, and at the Romansk Institut in Copenhagen, and has held an Erskine Fellowship at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJ. N. Adams,Nigel Vincent
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £23.68Trending at £25.18
- £41.26Trending at £44.14
- £28.76Trending at £31.49
- £23.27Trending at £28.98
- £29.73Trending at £30.70
- £25.45Trending at £30.99
- £27.81Trending at £29.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.