All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.00
- £11.64Trending at £13.77
- £24.99Trending at £27.38
- £8.40Trending at £10.01
- £13.25Trending at £15.88
- £8.69Trending at £11.00
- £12.09Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that introduces children to the concepts of currency, exchange, and global diversity, this book helps children learn how people earn money by working at different jobs. It also features photographs.
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written many non-fiction books for children. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Understanding Money
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.