All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a study of earnings management. It is the first book on research and earnings management and is aimed for scholars and professionals in accounting, finance, economics, and law.
- Author BiographyDr. Joshua Ronen, a leader in economic analysis, has more than 30 years of experience in economics, finance, accounting and research. He is Research Professor of Accounting at Stern School of Business, New York University, which he joned as a faculty member in 1973. From 1970 to 1974, he served on the faculty of the University of Chicago Business School. He received his BA in Accounting and Economics from the Hebrew University and his Ph.D. (1969) in Business Administration from Stanford University. He is also a licensed CPA in Israel and has practiced public accounting for seven years. Dr. Ronen has served or is serving on numerous journals, including The Accounting Review, The Journal of Accounting Research, Accounting, Organizations and Society, Review of Quantitative Finance & Accounting, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, The British Accounting Review, The Journal of International Financial Analysis. He also served as Editor-In-Chief of the Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance. Dr. Varda Yaari is an Associate Professor at Morgan State University, Maryland, USA. 2002-2003: Senior Lecturer: Ben-Gurion University. 1998 - 2001: Lecturer: Ben-Gurion University. Coordinator of Accounting Area. Dr. Yaari received his Ph.D. in Philosophy in 1989 from the Stern School of Business, NYU and his Master of Arts (Economics), 1979 from Tel-Aviv University.
- Author(s)Joshua Ronen,Varda Yaari
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Accounting Scholarship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1017 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.