All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative and groundbreaking book is the first of its kind to propose the concept of Eco-ability: the intersectionality of the ecological world, persons with disabilities, and nonhuman animals. This book calls for a social justice theory and movement that dismantles constructed normalcy , ableism, speciesism, and ecological destruction.
- Author BiographyAnthony J. Nocella II, PhD, is Visiting Professor in the School of Education at Hamline University, and co-founder and Executive Director of the Institute for Critical Animal Studies. Judy K. C. Bentley, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Foundations and Social Advocacy at the State University of New York and founding Editor-In-Chief of the peer-reviewed journal Social Advocacy and Systems Change. Janet M. Duncan, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Foundations and Social Advocacy at the State University of New York. She is widely published on international human rights and disability studies.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Nocella,Janet M. Duncan,Judy K. C. Bentley
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.04
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.06
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.