All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated, this new edition provides a uniquely interdisciplinary overview of Earth's history and evolution for Earth science undergraduates.
- Author BiographyJonathan I. Lunine is the David C. Duncan Professor in the Physical Sciences at Cornell University. His research interests center broadly on planetary origin and evolution, in our solar system and around other stars. He works as an interdisciplinary scientist on the Cassini mission to Saturn and on the James Webb Space Telescope, and is also a co-investigator on the Juno mission which launched for Jupiter in August 2011. Dr Lunine is the author of over 230 scientific papers and besides the first edition of this book (Cambridge University Press, 1999), he has also written Astrobiology: A Multidisciplinary Approach (Pearson Addison-Wesley, 2005). He is a member of the US National Academy of Sciences and a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the American Geophysical Union.
- Author(s)Jonathan I. Lunine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note80 b/w illus. 10 colour illus. 10 tables 100 exercises
- Weight1180 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cynthia J. Lunine
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.