All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers explore and get close to the places or 'biomes' that make the world so special. This book describes how life on Earth began, and shows the effect that humankind has had on the natural world. It features photographs which show how the Earth is changing, and what each of us can do to help preserve its wonder.
- PrizesWinner of Parents' Choice Gold Award for Non-Fiction Fall 2008.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2012
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width221 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byDavid de Rothschild
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £83.98Trending at £105.33
- £7.98Trending at £12.93
- £14.55Trending at £16.39
- £7.30Trending at £8.95
- £12.44Trending at £15.12
- £15.48Trending at £15.64
- £16.86Trending at £18.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.