CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/1990
- Series TitleInternational Association of Geodesy Symposia
- Series Part/Volume Number105
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight453 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byClaude Boucher,George A. Wilkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contentsand Program.- Earth Rotation: Determination and Prediction.- Accuracy of the Determination or Prediction of Earth Orientation Parameters.- Earth Orientation Determinations: Some Tests of Consistency.- The ZIPE Solution for the Earth's Rotation Parameters and Some Accuracy Estimations.- Satellite Laser Ranging and Orbit Determination at Nottingham University.- Universal Time Prediction Using Both Geodetic and Atmospheric Angular Momentum Data.- Prediction of Polar Motion by Least-Squares Collocation.- Polar Motion Prediction by the Least-Squares Collocation Method.- Earth Rotation Parameters from Optical Astrometry in 1988 not included.- Astrometric Observations of Variations of the Vertical in Japan and the Eastern Part of China not included.- Earth Rotation: Interpretation.- Atmospheric Excitation of the Earth's Rotation.- The Earth-Atmosphere Momentum Budget: Remaining Discrepancies at High and Low Frequencies.- Air and Water Contributions to Polar Motion Excitation.- On Polar Motion Equations Applied for Analysis of the Short Term Atmospheric Excitation.- A 30-60 Day Oscillation in Length-of-Day and Atmospheric Angular Momentum: Extratropical Origin?.- Origin of the 30-60 Day Oscillation in the LOD and Atmospheric Angular Momentum: New Findings from the UCLA General Circulation Model.- A 120-Day Oscillation in Solar Activity and Geophysical Phenomena abstract only.- Numerical Analysis of Earth Rotation and Atmospheric Angular Momentum Parameters.- What Can Nutation Observations Tell Us About the Earth? not included.- Oceanic Tides and Earth Rotation not included.- Study of the High Frequency Structure of Polar Motion Derived from LAGEOS Ranging Data not included.- Reference Frames.- Definition of a Terrestrial Reference Frame Using IRIS VLBI Observations: Approaching Millimeter Accuracy.- Contribution of SLR to Earth Rotation and Terrestrial Reference Frames.- Global Station Coordinates and Earth Rotation Parameters from LAGEOS Laser Ranging.- The IERS Terrestrial Reference Frame abstract only.- The Optimum Conventional Terrestrial System Determined by VLBI and SLR Stations.- The Secular Drift of the Rotation Pole.- The Use of the Celestial Pole Coordinates in the Transformation Between the Celestial and Terrestrial Reference Frames.- Space VLBI: A New Technique for Unification of Reference Frames.- A Terrestrial Reference Frame for Long-Term Monitoring of Crustal Deformation with GPS not included.- Earth-Orientation Parameters and the Terrestrial Reference Frame of the VLBI IRIS-P Network not included.- GINFEST: A Continental Test Network for Evaluation Space Techniques not included.- Comparison of the Accuracy for the Positions of Radio Sources not included.- A Comparison of SLR and VLBI Reference Frames not included.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.