Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £49.74
- £18.29Trending at £27.44
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £8.97
- £11.18Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.83
- £8.11Trending at £8.48
About this product
- Author(s)Ivan Vanicek,Martin Vanicek
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note275 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight985 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgement. 1. Introduction - design specification for earth structures.- 2. Soil as a construction material.- 3. Geosynthetics in earth structures.- 4. Soil improvement.- 5. Limit states for earth structures.- 6. Earth structures in transport engineering.- 7. Earth structures in water engineering.- 8. Earth structures in environmental engineering.- References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.