All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe particular topic covered in this volume addresses the usefulness of coupling infrastructures and data management, strategies and tools for pre- and post-processing, and coupling software and strategies in regional and global coupled climate models.
- Author BiographyKamal Puri, Bureau of Meteorology, Melbourne, Australia email: K.Puri@bom.gov.au
- Author(s)Kamal Puri,Reinhard Budich,Rene Redler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Earth System Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Illustrations, color; XIV, 58 p. 1 illus. in color.
- Weight129 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.