All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £25.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis breakthrough book is the first to examine the rotational effects in earthquakes, a revolutionary concept in seismology. Existing models do no yet explain the significant rotational and twisting motions that occur during an earthquake and cause the failure of structures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/04/2006
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXXIV, 582 p.
- Weight2260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEugeniusz Majewski,Minoru Takeo,Roman Teisseyre
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.