Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byCinna Lomnitz,Mohammed I. El-Sabh,Srinivasan Venkatesh,Tad S. Murty
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface; M.I. El-Sabh, et al. Complexity Theory of Natural Disasters: Boundaries of Self-Structured Domains; A.E. Scheidegger. March 1990 Hailstorm Damage in Sydney, Australia; K.E. Andrews, R.J. Blong. A Test of the Cyclicity of Earthquakes; G.R. Dargahi-Noubary. Climate Change, Extreme Events and the Canadian Insurance Industry; R. White, D. Etkin. Problems for Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Analysis; D.H. Speidel, P.H. Mattson. Atmospheric Hazards Preparedness in Bangladesh: A Study of Warming, Adjustments and Recovery from the April 1991 Cyclone; C.E. Haque. Estimation of Response Spectra in the Severely Damaged Area During the 1995 Hyogo-Ken Nambu Earthquake; T. Sato, et al. Federal Legislation for Disaster Mitigation: A Comparative Assessment Between Canada and the United States; J. Newton. Arias Intensity Assessment of Liquefaction Test Sites on the East Side of San Francisco Bay Affected by the Loma Prieta, California, Earthquake of 17 October 1989; R.E. Kayen, J.K. Mitchell. The Behaviour of a Man-Made Island During the Great Hanshin Earthquake, Japan; Y. Tanaka. Mexico, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Kobe: What Next? C. Lomnitz. Meeting Report: Hazards-96: Concluding Plenary Session and Discussion; M.L. Khandekar.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.