All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionMotivated by advances in the field of climate science, this new edition uses a multidisciplinary perspective to address new evidence for anthropogenically driven global warming and explores important new advances in understanding past climates and the climatic responses of Earth's major systems as they have developed through the planet's history.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Ruddiman is retired from the University of Virginia, USA and has since concentrated his research on the climatic role farmers played during the last several thousand years by clearing land, raising livestock, and irrigating rice padis. Over the course of his career, Ruddiman has explored several different aspects of the field of paleoclimate - from orbital-scale changes in North Atlantic sediment to the cause of long-term cooling over the last 50 million years. He has written trade books and numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)William F. Ruddiman
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight867 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.