All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.91Trending at £11.47
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.93Trending at £23.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea originated with Edward VII, who thought that special signs would encourage local pride in the villages, and the first examples of a decorative village and town sign were erected on the Sandringham Estate.
- Author BiographyUrsula Bourne's great knowledge of and attachment to East Anglia resulted from living for fifteen years on a farm in Suffolk and for many years just over the border in north Esse.
- Author(s)Ursula Bourne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- Series TitleShire Album S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/06/2011
- Content NoteIll.(some col.).
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.