All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyses developments in East Asian capitalism since the 1980s, focussing on three main areas: business systems, financial structures, and labour markets.
- Author BiographyXiaoke Zhang is Professor at the Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester. His research interests are in comparative political economy, with a regional focus on East Asia. His recent publications include The Political Economy of Capital Market Reforms in Southeast Asia (Palgrave Macmillan 2011) and International Financial Governance under Stress (Cambridge University Press, 2003, with Geoffrey R.D. Underhill).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width177 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAndrew Walter,Xiaoke Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.