Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the range of implications of shifting alignments in East Asia. This title assesses economic conditions and policies within individual East Asian states. It also examines the challenge of regional cooperation from the perspectives of local players. It analyzes the implications for foreign policy in the United States and in Asia.
- Author BiographyKent E. Calder is the Edwin O. Reischauer Professor and director of the Edwin O. Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at the Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of Embattled Garrisons. Francis Fukuyama is the Bernard L. Schwartz Professor of International Political Economy and director of the International Development Program at the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies at the Johns Hopkins University. He is the author or editor of dozens of books, including Nation-Building, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleForum on Constructive Capitalism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note14, 14 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFrancis Fukuyama,Kent E. Calder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.