All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the re-emergence of Japan as an industrial power in the 1950s to the rise of China as a potential economic-political behemoth, the story of East Asian development has been central to any analysis of the dynamics and trajectory of the global political economy. This book examines the political-economic issues of East Asian development.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Henderson is Leverhulme Research Professor of International Development and Co-Director of the Centre for East Asian Studies in the University of Bristol, UK. His books include The Globalisation of High Technology Production (published by Routledge), States and Development in the Asian Pacific Rim and Industrial Transformation in Eastern Europe in the Light of the East Asian Experience.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Henderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.