Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a reassessment of East European cinemas from theoretical, psychoanalytic and gender perspectives. Charting the changes and the continuities that have characterized the cinemas of Eastern Europe, this collection of essays questions and re-evaluates such notions as the 'European', 'post communism' and 'national cinema.
- Author BiographyAniko Imre is research associate at the Amsterdam School of Cultural Analysis.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAFI Film Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white halftones
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAniko Imre
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.