All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.66Trending at £14.99
- £9.50Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £11.79Trending at £16.99
- £7.20Trending at £14.18
- £9.55Trending at £11.68
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe East Sussex coastline has always been Britain's frontline defence against invasion. This title takes us to each of these sites (approximately 200 in total), describing what is to be seen today and their history.
- Author BiographyChris Butler is an archaeologist, living in Polegate, East Sussex. The author of Prehistoric Flintwork (Tempus 2005), he has always had a special interest in military matters, especially relating to the Napoleonic priod and the Two World Wars.
- Author(s)Chris Butler
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 illustrations 25 colour
- Weight450 g
- Width136 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.