Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £13.78Trending at £18.94
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £20.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.57
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £21.48Trending at £28.59
About this product
- Author(s)Poolla Tirupati Raju
- Date of Publication01/01/1968
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note234 p.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlburey Castell,Poolla Tirupati Raju
- Edition Statement1968 ed.
- Table Of Contents1. Towards a More Comprehensive Concept of the Person.- 2. Love, Self, and Contemporary Culture.- 3. The Problem of Immortality.- 4. Free Will, Creativity of God, and Order.- 5. Other Persons, Other Things.- 6. The Concept of Rational Animal.- 7. The Self in Mu'tazilah Thought.- 8. Unity: Appearance and Reality in the Light of the Sufi Doctrines of Wahdat-ul-Wujud of Ibn `Arabi and Wahdat-ush-Shahud of Shaik Ahmed Sarhandi.- 9. Variants in the Concepts of the Self in the Islamic Tradition.- 10. Is There a Soul or No Soul? The Buddha Refused to Answer. Why?.- 11. ?ankara's Interpretation of the Self and Its Influence on Later Indian Thought.- 12. Person and Moral Life (A Presentation of the Nature of Person and the Essence of Moral Life in the Philosophy of Prajn?p?ramit?.- 13. The Self as Discovery and Creation in Western and Indian Philosophy.- 14. The Bhagavad g?t? and the Book of Job on the Problem of the Self.- 15. Pre-existence.- 16. Approaches to the I-consciousness: Its Depths, Normal and Abnormal.- 17. Concern for the Person - Concluding Paper.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.