CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionContains essays that transports us from the author's Berkeley garden to the streets of Kyoto, to Imperial China, to the sea cliffs of Northern California, and to points beyond. This book presents her memories of living in Japan and becoming the first and only non-Japanese geisha.
- Author BiographyLiza Dalby is an anthropologist specializing in Japanese culture. She was recently a consultant for Rob Marshall's film Memoirs of a Geisha.
- Author(s)Liza Dalby
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight457 g
- Width143 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.