All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the World War II diaries of Royal Australian Air Force Flying Officer Reg Heffron. The reader follows Heffron through initial training, his wartime posting to No.622 Squadron, and the fear and trials of operational flying, off duty antics, training rookie crews, and finally, the joyous return home to his family in Australia.
- Author BiographyMartyn R. Ford-Jones is the recognized historian for No.XV Squadron, RAF. He is a member of both the RAF Club and XV Squadron Association. He is also a Life Member of the Bomber Command Association.
- Author(s)Martyn R. Ford-Jones
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note89 b/w photos
- Weight772 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.44
- £12.50Trending at £13.94
- £24.67Trending at £25.35
- £11.79Trending at £14.99
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.80
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.