All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionProvides relationship advice for couples in recovery. This book enables readers to learn the five basic topics that partners argue about over and over again - money, sex, extended family, children, and time - and discover ways to assess and resolve disagreements.
- Author BiographyMary Faulkner, a therapist in Nashville who works with people in recovery from addiction and abuse, is the author of Easy Does It Dating Guide and the Easy Does It Recovery Pack.
- Author(s)Mary Faulkner
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.