Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn Japanese in 16 easy-to-follow lessons. This book provides the basics you need to speak and write Japanese. Designed with the true beginner in mind, It offers full language explanations in English and focuses on essential Japanese for effective communication in everyday situations.
- Author BiographyJack Seward is a Japan area-and-language specialist whose intimate involvement with Japanese extends over half a century. He has taught college-level courses in Japanese and is the author of many books on the people and country where he lived for 25 years.
- Author(s)James K. Seward
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- Language(s)English and Japanese
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.