Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the idea that the evolution of money over centuries has led to an easy money policy being followed by governments and central banks across the world, which in turn has fueled humongous Ponzi schemes, which have now started to unravel, bringing the whole world on the brink of a financial disaster.
- Author BiographyVivek Kaul has worked at senior positions with the Daily News and Analysis (DNA) and The Economic Times. His writings have appeared across various other publications in India. These include The Times of India, The Hindu, The Hindu Business Line, Indian Management, Asian Age, Deccan Chronicle, Forbes India, Quartz India, Mutual Fund Insight, and Wealth Insight. He has also written regularly for rediff.com. Currently, he is a regular columnist for firstpost.com and firstbiz.com. His areas of interest are political economy, the international financial crisis, personal finance, marketing and branding, and anything to do with cinema and music. His only regular hobby in life is watching movies first day first show. Every other hobby he had (reading, writing, listening to music) is now a part of his daily work routine. He blogs at http://teekhapan.wordpress.com/ and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Vivek Kaul
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/10/2016
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.