All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionInsights into the current financial crisis from the point of view of evolution of money and the financial system!
- Author BiographyVivek Kaul has worked at senior positions with the Daily News and Analysis (DNA) and The Economic Times. His writings have appeared across various other publications in India. These include The Times of India, The Hindu, The Hindu Business Line, Indian Management, Asian Age, Deccan Chronicle, Forbes India, Quartz India, Mutual Fund Insight, and Wealth Insight. He has also written regularly for rediff.com. Currently, he is a regular columnist for firstpost.com and firstbiz.com. His areas of interest are political economy, the international financial crisis, personal finance, marketing and branding, and anything to do with cinema and music. His only regular hobby in life is watching movies first day first show. Every other hobby he had (reading, writing, listening to music) is now a part of his daily work routine. He blogs at http://teekhapan.wordpress.com/ and can be reached at email@example.com.
- Author(s)Vivek Kaul
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/10/2016
- Weight476 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.