All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy Noodles contains simple, delicious recipes for soups, starters, salads and main courses. Recipes include Miso Soup from Japan, Shanghai Pork Noodles from China and Pad Thai from Thailand.
- Author BiographyKimiko Barber teaches Asian cooking at Books for Cooks, the internationally famous bookshop and cooking school in London. Barber learned to cook from her three Japanese grandmothers - one in the cosmopolitan town of Kobe, another in the beautiful old capital of Kyoto and a thrid in a rustic country kitchen in Sikoku Island.
- Author(s)Kimiko Barber
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/04/2008
- Content Note42 photographs
- Weight352 g
- Width197 mm
- Height196 mm
- Illustrator(s)William Lingwood
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.