Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Philip Hawthorn
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/1990
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Tunebooks S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/10/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJenny Tyler,Philip Hawthorn
- Reading Age6+
- Interest Age6-10
- Table Of ContentsAdagio, Albinoni; aiken drum; air from Water Music ; alouette; Ali Pally Pogo; amazing grace; aria; ash grove; au clair de la lune; auld lang syne; away in a manger; beachcombers; bike jump; Botany Bay; boules; branle des sabots; bransle; butterfingers; can-can; crimond (the Lord's my shepherd); cuckoo; daisy bell; ding dong merrily on high; ecossaise, Beethoven; English country garden; for he's a jolly good fellow; funky tortoise, part A; funky tortoise, part B; get whizzy, Lizzie; G.J.'s waltz; go and tell Aunt Nancy; go tell it on the mountain; good King Wenceslas; grandfather's clock; greensleeves; heads, shoulders, knees and toes; Helston furry dance; ho-la-hi; home on the range; hot cross buns; hymn to joy; I saw three ships; jingle bells; John Brown's body; Johhny's so long at the fair; junk food jive; kum by yah; Latvian folk song; lavender's blue; la volta; London's burning; lullaby, Brahms; men of Harlech; merrily we roll along; Mexican hat dance; Michael row the boat ashore; minuet, Handel; minuet, Mozart; mocking bird; moon buggy blues; morning, Grieg; morning has broken; my homeland; new world symphony, Dvorak; now is the month of Maying, Morley; nutcracker, Tchaikovsky; O come all ye faithful; oh when the saints; one man went to mow; oranges and lemons; pastoral symphony, Beethoven; patapan; pease pudding hot; Portsmouth; recorder disorder; Rigadoon; roller skater rag; romance, Mozart; St. Patrick's day jig; Scarborough fair; Sellingers round; serenade, Haydn; Shaker's tune; silent night; Skye boat song (duet); sloppy Joe; Solveig's song, Grieg; sore feet; spooky boogie; spring, Vivaldi; surprise symphony, Haydn; swan lake, Tchaikovsky; the first noel; the grand old duke of York; the holly and the ivy (duet); there's a hole in my bucket; toreador, Bizet; trout quintet, Schubert; wedding march, Wagner; what shall we do with the drunken sailor?; winter, Vivaldi.
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.63Trending at £4.08
- £4.72Trending at £5.45
- £13.17Trending at £13.30
- £4.69Trending at £4.95
- £2.80Trending at £5.00
- £3.59Trending at £3.76
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.