Eat, Sleep, Cycle: A Bike Ride Around the Coast of Britain by Anna Hughes (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.55Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £12.09Free postage
- £6.37Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperiencing epic highs, incredible lows, unforgettable scenery and unpronounceable place names - as well as a hearty battle with some good old British weather - cycling enthusiast Anna attempts to realise her simple idea of riding solo around the coast of Britain.
- Author BiographyAnna Hughes is a freelance cycling instructor, living and working in London. When she's not riding her bike she is busy writing articles for magazines, including Women's Cycling, and giving talks about her cycling exploits.
- Author(s)Anna Hughes
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.