CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom roof to table -- urban food has reached new heights.
- Author BiographyLauren Mandel is a Project Manager and Rooftop Agriculture Specialist at Roofmeadow, the preeminent green roof firm in North America, where she designs vegetated and agricultural rooftops, and oversees green roof construction throughout the United States. She has visited rooftop farms and interviewed rooftop farmers and gardeners across North America, and has contributed to the design of several rooftop agricultural operations in the Mid-Atlantic. Ms. Mandel holds a Master of Landscape Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Science from Skidmore College. She has previously worked as a landscape designer, US Forest Service wilderness ranger, organic farm intern, and a research intern for American Farmland Trust.
- Author(s)Lauren Mandel
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Weight553 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.