All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA get-healthy, get-strong cookbook from an ex-celebrity.
- Author BiographyDean Sheremet graduated at the top of his class from the French Culinary Institute, after which he joined the kitchen of the celeb hotspot Nobu 57 in New York City. Following his time at Nobu, Sheremet earned a spot in one of the most coveted kitchens in the world, Jean Georges, where he refined his techniques in the fast-paced world of a 3-star Michelin kitchen. He recently left Jean Georges to combine his love for food and entertaining. He appears regularly on television: Access Hollywood, CBS The Talk, Fox's Good Day LA, and Hallmark Channel's Emmy-nominated talk show Home and Family; he also contributes to Cosmopolitan, US Weekly, Foodily and The Daily Meal.
- Author(s)Dean Sheremet
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note80 color photographs
- Weight1030 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.