All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs it time to eat? What actions do you see? This beautiful picture book will delight readers with vibrant photos of foods and food preparation from around the world. Simple text and entertaining labels help boost reader vocabulary, and keep children laughing!
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleEarly Years: Say What You See
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width226 mm
- Height226 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.53Trending at £4.79
- £4.21Trending at £4.55
- £8.51Trending at £8.64
- £10.38Trending at £15.02
- £11.02Trending at £15.99
- £7.49Trending at £12.98
- £8.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.