All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionEdited work on behavioural strategies of primates in foraging for food, and avoiding being eaten.
- Author BiographyLYNNE E. MILLER is head of the program in anthropology at MiraCosta College in Oceanside, California. For over ten years, she has studied the behaviour and ecology of a population of wedge-capped capuchin monkeys in Venezuela. She also chairs the Education Committee of the American Society of Primatologists and is an active member of the International Primatological Society.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus. 28 tables
- Weight881 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLynne E. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.